Friday, November 11, 2011

Thankful

I recently took the kids to the park on a beautiful  October afternoon when they were out of school.  The day was sunny, warm, and full of color from the trees-truly a perfect fall afternoon.  I just happened to have my camera in my purse and took lots of pictures.  I realized that I am thankful for my kids and that I would not have been spending that wonderful afternoon at the park without them, but focusing on boring grownup things.

I used the Lyrical Letters Connected font for the title and A Child's Year for all leaves, bird, and journal box shape.


Cricut:
Lyrical Letters-title
A Child's Year-journal box, leaves, bird

I'm linking this to Amanda's Crafts and More Getting Scrappy challenge.

I'm also linking this to the TPV challenge this week to do a project about family.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout! It is a blessing to be able to spend time with them for they grow up way to fast. Looks like you are enjoying every moment:)

    ReplyDelete