Tuesday, January 17, 2012

cheerful cards using Paisley

For my niece's birthday, I am giving her the Paisely cartridge (for her baby bug), as it's one she has used a lot while scrapping with me.  I have made her birthday card, a mini-album, and 2 more cards for her stash to give her along with the cartridge, all using Paisley.  (I'll be showing the mini on the blog soon.)  I copied and adapted two of these three cards and bright colors from the fantastic http://www.smallbitsofpaper.blogspot.com/ and made the third from the same general design.  I used some My Pink Stamper stamps for the sayings and added decorations from Paisley for the inside. 








Cricut:
Accent Essentials-scalloped squares
Paisley-all other cuts
Paper-mostly CM cardstock from my stash, the green is Bo Bunny double dot.
Stamps-Happy Birthday is from a Stampin Up set called Birthday Wishes, all other stamps are from My Pink Stamper Buggy Punnies.

I'm going to link this to the Exploring Cricut challenge this week to do a birthday project using the colors red, green, blue, yellow and white.

4 comments:

  1. Cute card and your niece will love it! Thanks for joining our challenge at Exploring Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the Paisley Cricut cart cards. Especially like the BEE card and the finished insides of cards.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful!!! Love that you finished the insides of your cards, too!! Thank you so very much for joining our challenge at Exploring Cricut!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice gift!! She is going to love these! This is one of my favorites too. Thank you for joining us at Exploring Cricut!!

    ReplyDelete