Monday, January 16, 2012

Play layout

This layout uses my favorite cartridge, A Child's Year.  I love the images and the font.  The beautiful soft pink paper from Echo Park's Life is Good collection is so pretty, but didn't photograph that well (although my lack of skill as a photographer might have something to do with that..).  I made a hidden journaling spot that slides under one of the pictures because I had so many pictures I ran out room for a spot!



Cricut:
A Child's Year-all cuts
Paper-Echo Park's Life is Good collection, brown CM cardstock

2 comments:

  1. very neat! love the hidden journal box! What a great idea!
    Tam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the layouts & photos. I use the hidden journal tag thing a lot of times. Just as a FYI on photographing you need to disable or turn the flash off or you will get the burst of light like you have. Feel free to email me (it's listed on my blog profile) with photo questions. I'm not the best but have learned so much in photography and my photography is better than my card crafting.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete