Monday, January 23, 2012

Sweet Music

Son#1 plays the fiddle in a bluegrass band, and these pics are of a concert they did for New Year's at a local nursing home.  I used Quarter Note, which is a great cart if you have a lot of music event pictures like I do!  I used the violin and guitar cuts, along with the titles from it.  The top note shape journal box is from Accent Essentials.  The paper is from Echo Park's Life is Good collection.




Cricut:
Accent Essentials-journal box
Quarter Note-all other cuts
Paper-Echo Park Life is Good collection

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely lay-out! Love those texts and the violin and guitar and music notes on it. The paper is pretty too. Thanks for leaving such a nice comment on my blog and I will post a picture of my photo wall this week :). Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete