Friday, July 13, 2012

Song Bird layout


I completed this layout awhile ago and thought I'd post it while we are on vacation.  We are having a blast and I'm thinking on theme park layouts for the future and will be searching the web for inspiration!   I think I may need a vacation from my vacation next week though-my feet are VERY tired!  On to the layout:





The show choir that Son#2 sings in performed Bye Bye Blackbird as the finale to the spring concert.  It brought the house down and inspired this layout, as I knew I wanted to use the singing bird from 3 Birds on Parade.  I LOVE the font with the bird feet that I used for the choir name!   So ridiculously cute!  I used the musical note cutouts from his little song bubble to jazz up the journal box.
Cricut:
3 Birds on Parade-all cuts
Paper-Paper Pizzaz background paper
Stamp-My Pink Stamper Music Speaks set

No comments:

Post a Comment