Saturday, August 4, 2012

Boots & Chaps

So I'm on a roll with the western theme and decided to do a few more pics from the Pony Express museum with my super cool Sasparilla cowboy paper.  The base paper has a bandanna print-how fun is that?  And the blue jeans paper!    I used County Fair for the title and Old West for the rest of the cuts.  Oh and I forgot to add, the blue jean border under the pics is from Elegant Edges.







Cricut:
County Fair-title
Elegant Edges-blue jeans border
Old West-all other cuts
Paper/Sticker-October Afternoon Sasparilla collection
Stamp-K Andrews "Of Mice and Lil Men" set
Ink-Stampin Up Early Espresso
brown chalk ink for inking edges
I'm going to link this to the Die Cuttin Divas Anything goes challenge this week.

3 comments:

  1. Oh i love this, the cuts you chose are "PERFECT", love how you hung the cowboy hat. Too too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!What a Fabulous nd Fun Layout!!New Follower.
    Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Migdalia
    Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great layout! I love the kiddos faces. Looks Like they are having a ton of fun. :) SO sweet.

    ReplyDelete