Thursday, August 2, 2012

You are Here! layout

More fun with Camping Critters on today's layout!  I cannot believe I waited for so long to get this cart, thinking I didn't need it.  It is SO fun!  I had a few more pictures from our canoe trip in June to scrap and used Camping Critters and Everyday Paperdolls.  The moose with the map and signs are from Camping Critters, while the canoe and paddles are from EDPD.  The title is actually the wood grain font from the Pooh Fonts cart.  I inked everything up with lots of brown chalk ink to give the edges some definition.





Cricut:
Pooh Font-title
Everyday Paperdolls-canoe/paddles
Camping Critters, moose, sign
Paper-TPC Studios "The Great Outdoors" collection for the background paper
sticker- from the Bo Bunny Campout collection
I'm going to link this to the Fantabulous Cricut challenge to make a camping project, involving tent, canoes, or bonfires.  

6 comments:

  1. Oh you did a super job on this.. So love all the special details you add to your "awesome" layouts.. You are such an inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perfect with your pics! The moose cracks me up!! Is this Niangua again? That is a nice slow river to do with the family:)
    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the images that you used to go with you pictures...they really tell a story and the colors and paper are perfect. Great job! Thanks so much for joining us this week over at Fantabulous Cricut...good luck. Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super layout! Great choice of paper and cuts! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!

    Janea
    www.recollectionalley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great LO!! Love that moose. He is so cute! Thanks for sharing with us @ FCCB!!
    Blessings,
    Belinda

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your layout, so cute is that moose! Great job! Thank you for joining us at FCCB this week!
    http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete