Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Fore! (mini-golf) layout

The sports cartridges were my go-tos for this spread.  I used a bunch of scraps to do this layout, which always makes me happy!  (It's good to feel thrifty and not just like a paper hoarder...)   I made this layout for some mini-golfing pictures from the summer vacation, and enjoyed putting together the golf guy from All Sports (since my Dad won, it was especially perfect).  I also cut the golf balls from Sports Mania and FORE from the All Sports cart and added a few Karen Foster stickers that I've had laying around for who knows how long (again, thrifty I tell you!!!  Shopping the stash!  The fact that my stash is the size of a smaller version of Archievers is irrelevant!).




Cricut:
Sports Mania-golf balls
All Sports-golfer and FORE
Paper-CM and CTMH cardstock
Stickers-Karen Foster

I'm going to link this to the CTO challenge this week:  sports.  The kids are not really involved in organized sports, so mini-golf and waterskiing are about as close to sports as we get!   

7 comments:

  1. Oh i love it, i had to run to get my gypsy to see if i had All Sports, lol, sad when you don't even know what cartridges you have. I wish i had seen that golf guy for my layout, i really like him.. AND yes i do have All Sports, i have to remember that guy is there, Brent is a GOLFER. How exciting that your dad won, he will love this. AND it is always so fun to use our "impressive" scrap piles... That would be so fun if we could go scrapping together, i would definitely be scraplifting from you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab!

    Thanks for sharing with us at Celebrate the Occasion this week, Rachel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did an awesome job, great LO! Thanks for playing @ CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous. I love it.TFS with us at CTO

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very interesting scrapbook page, I love all the details. Thank you for joining us at the Celebrate the Occasion challenge and hope to see you back again. Hugs
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun layout!
    Just love your golfer :)
    Thanks forJoining CTO this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun, I love the LO and all the great details you added with your pictures! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO for our "Sports Anyone" Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete