Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Have Your Cake and Eat It Too! layout

Here is another birthday layout, using the Sweet Treats cartridge.  Both the title and ice cream sundae are cut from Sweet Treats, and I added some diamond glaze to the ice cream scoops and cherry to make  them look extra delicious!  (I will confess that it made me do a little midnight noshing in the deep freeze for some ice cream when I was finished...)  You can see the diamond glaze better in the close up pic, but I thought it added a lot!






Cricut:
Sweet Treats-all cuts
Paper-Creative Memories prints and CM and CTMH solid card stock
I am going to link this to the 2 Sisters challenge blog-anything goes challenge this week.

2 comments:

  1. Fun b-day lo! Love the gloss on the ice cream:)

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, definitely a fun fun layout. I would be looking in the freezer too. lol Love the ice cream sundae. Will definitely be using that cut on one of my layouts.. Hugs

    ReplyDelete