Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Wahoo! layout

The paper doll cartridges (Paperdoll Dress Up and Paperdoll Teen Scene) helped me make this layout for the last pics from our trip to the 1800s themed fall festival.  I cut the Teen Scene boy cowboy and Indian, imagining them getting together to listen to music or trade in the 1800s town square.  (Son#1 was performing in the square on his fiddle.)  The teepee is from Paperdoll Dress Up and the guitar and title are from Old West.  The stamps on the journal box are from a set I won at PauseDreamEnjoy Challenges!  It is called Buffalo Spring, by Mark's Finest Papers.  I was so excited when I opened the package-thanks Janis!-because I had a project for them right away :)




Cricut:
Old West-title, guitar, barrel
PDDU-teepee
PD Teen Scene-cowboy and Indian
Paper-Reminisce leaf print background, CTMH solid card stock
Stamps-Buffalo Spring by Mark's Finest Paper

I'm going to link this to the Paper Playtime Anything Goes challenge this week!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout, I especially like the CTMH cards stock.. :-). Lol. Just kidding, I really like the background paper.AND I am always so impressed how you always just pull everything together so it all flows so beautifully..

    ReplyDelete