Friday, November 30, 2012

holly Christmas card

I love holly and always make at least one Christmas card design that has a holly leaf on it.  So here is this year's holly, from the CM Cheerful Seasons cartridge.  The background paper is from Simple Stories (isn't is so awesome?) and the holly paper is from the Theresa Collins Christmas Cottage collection, using all the layers and shadow.  I added some twine from my stash and the inside sentiment is from SU.



Cricut:
CM Cheerful Seasons-holly
Paper-Simple Stories, Theresa Collins, and CTMH solid cardstock
twine, brown chalk ink
stamp-SU

I'm going to link this to the Fantabulous Cricut Holiday cards challenge.

6 comments:

  1. Very BEAUTIFUL!!Great Job!
    Have a wonderful Friday,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card thank you for sharing with us at FCCB this week xhugsx Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, I am lovin' the background !! Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB !!!
    Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a fun card. I love the background paper. You are always so such an inspiration. i am trying to get a head start on getting all my shopping done so i can just enjoy the "Reason for the Season"..

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cute, I was just thinking I need to do a card with some holly on it!! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!!

    ReplyDelete