Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Santa's Workshop layout

The elves have just finished loading up the sleigh for Santa and he's got a full load of toys to put under the trees!  Rudolph and the reindeer are ready and waiting....It's Christmas Eve!!!!!  I jazzed up Santa and his chief elf with some liquid pearl and stickles.  They are festive for Christmas!  And Rudolph's nose HAD to have a dot of red stickle, lol!

The fun Santa background papers are from Canvas Corp and I picked them up at Archievers.  The snow is American Crafts glitter paper that I hand cut.  I used the Winter Frolic cart for the title and North Pole sign.   The rest is mostly from Paper Doll Dress Up except for the teddy bear (who is from Everyday Paper Dolls) and the wreath and gift on the sleigh (from Create A Critter 2).





Cricut:
Winter Frolic-title, sign
Paper Doll Dress Up-trees, sleigh, Santa, elf, reindeer
Everyday Paper Dolls-teddy bear
Create A Critter 2-wreath, gift
Paper-Canvas Corp, American crafts glitter paper, CTMH solids
brown chalk ink, pop dots, twine

I'm going to link this to the BBTB2 challenge this week-Santa and me.  

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous LO.Love Santa and his team of reindeer.Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute papers and cuts. I love all the details you added to make such an adorable fun layout. Thanks for joining us for the Santa challenge at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW super cute layout you did a wonderful job love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy Cow, that is just so cute!!! I completely adore everthing about this layout.... You put in so many darling details!! Fabulous work!! Thank you for sharing with us at BBTB2!!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Michelle, this is so adorable.. you are just amazing, i so enjoy your awesome layouts...

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable layout! So festive and fun!!! Your Santa and his elf are just to cute as is the reindeer and sleigh! Love the papers you used on this layout. I'm sure you will have some amazing pics from this Christmas season to put on it! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the cutest Christmas LO I've seen.... just perfect in the design and all of the embellishments. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at BBTB2.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  8. just wanted to say that I really like all your Christmas layouts. I am a big layout person most of the time. thanks for the inspiration, I am way behind in making layouts..

    maureen

    moknowsallcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just popping by to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas.. and to thank you for the beautiful card..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally adorable l/o. I love all your details and that paper is perfect. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! What an amazing layout! I love the festive papers you used and I just love your holiday scene! It is just adorable! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow is right..super awesome layout! thank you for sharing with us at bbtb2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so darling..I love all of the details and I had fun just looking at it all..Thanks for playing along at BBTB2..Krista

    ReplyDelete