Friday, January 11, 2013

B is for Boy baby card

I made a quick baby card for the stash while playing around with the B is for Boy cartridge.  The cute little train seemed perfect for a baby boy card!  The stamps are from one of the My Pink Stamper sets.   The shaped mats are from the Elegant Edges cart, which has proven it's versatility.  I find myself constantly going to it for mats for cards and journal boxes.   The banner is from Winter Frolic and I popped up both the train and the banner for some dimension.



Cricut:
B is for Boy-train
Elegant Edges-mats
Winter Frolic-banner
Stamp-My Pink Stamper set
Ink/Ribbon-Stampin Up Close to Cocoa ink, Stampin Up Bashful Blue ribbon
Paper-DCWV Nana's Kids stack

I'm going to link this to the Cardz TV challenge to make a baby themed card or project.

11 comments:

  1. You should be tooting your own horn since this card is great! I love Elegant Edges too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. I thought I recognized that paper. I have the DCWV stack in my stash, though I haven't used it in awhile. I, too, go to that Elegant Edges cartridge often. One of my best cartridge purchases. It's great for backgrounds and journaling but I also like making borders from it. Thanks for sharing with us at CTVS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this cute card. The embossing is perfect for this card. I also love the paper you used and cartridges. Thank you for joining us at CardzTV Stamps.

    Blessings,
    Shawnee

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would say Elegant Edges is a favorite for all of us. :-) Super cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute. Love the choo-choo train and that cute sentiment. Thanks for joining us this week at CTVS

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh I have been wanting that cart now I want it more seeing your adorable card. Great paper love the colors. Thanks so much for joining the CTVS Challenge Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tee hee! This is so cute! Love this train! Thank you so much for creating with us at CardzTV :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gr8t job with your little train and very nicely done on the embossing too! Thanks for joining CTVS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute. Love the sentiment inside. thanks for playing at CardzTV Stamps.
    http://iwycd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete