Monday, February 11, 2013

luv bug Valentine card

I am making a set of cards for a gift, using the Create a Critter cartridges for the cards.  This is the Valentine card I just made for the set.  The cute Valentine bug is from Create a Critter 2-isn't she sweet?  The happy paper is from a 6x6 pad by American Crafts from the Hip Hip Hooray collection and the stamp is from a My Pink Stamper set.




Cricut:
Create A Critter 2-bug
Paper-American Crafts Hip Hip Hooray collection prints, CTMH solids
ribbon-American Crafts
Stamp-My Pink Stamper Buggy Punnies set
brown chalk ink
Stampin Up Pool Party ink

I'm going to link this to the Fantabulous Cricut challenge this week to show a Valentine project.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card love the colours thank you so much for sharing with us at FCCB this loved up week !! xhugsx Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great, I love the pattern paper and colors you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love the sentiment:)

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  4. So stinking cute!! TFS!
    Scrappy hugs, Connie FCCB DT

    ReplyDelete