Thursday, March 21, 2013

Dino-mite! card

This cute little dino card is another in my collection of Create A Critter cards.  I used Elegant Edges for the background shape.  He's all fun in blue prints for a boy birthday.  He's got a mix of papers, from Echo Park, American Crafts, and CTMH, and Stampin Up.  The sentiment is from a My Pink Stamper set.


Cricut:
Create A Critter-dino
Elegant Edges-background shapes
Paper-dots are Echo Park, solids CTMH, American Crafts, Stampin Up
Stamp-My Pink Stamper set
Ribbon-American Crafts
punches-Stampin Up
bling-found in the bottom of the stash!

I'm going to link this to the Crafty Ribbons challenge-One for the Boys.

3 comments:

  1. This is just adorable!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is SUPER CUTE and love this dino in all blues!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card!!! Love the polka dots!!!

    hugs,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete