Monday, March 4, 2013

For the Boys layout (for PDE challenges)


It's time for a new Pause Dream Enjoy challenge!  This one is perfect for me-since I've got boy action going on all the time with my three sons!!!!

Pause Dream Enjoy (PDE) Ch# 5 For the BOYS
Begins: Monday, Mar 4
Ends: Sunday, Mar 17
Winner announced in the WINNERS Page Tab


Guess which cartridge I used for this challenge?  Boys Will Be Boys!  (I know, you're shocked...lol!)  My layout is titled "100% Boy, Built Tough".   I cut some tennis shoes, a robot, and spaceship to represent boys and their toys.  I have pictures of my guys playing with lego blocks that will go on here (hence the "Under Construction" stamp on the journal box).  The photo corners were made using my square punch and cut in half for super quick accent.








Cricut:
Boys Will Be Boys-all cuts
Paper-The Paper Studio for the prints, solids CTMH and CM
brown chalk ink
Stamp-My Pink Stamper set

This is a two week challenge, so join us and put up a project!  (Perfect for moms and grandmas of boys!!!!!)

2 comments:

  1. This is such an awesome layout!!! I love the colors and all the cool cuts on here!

    Stacey
    DT sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Super Cute & Cool LO!Awesome job!
    Have a Wonderful Day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete