Friday, May 10, 2013

Explore layout

I've got an animal layout today for my Exploring Cricut daily project!  Our zoo has some areas that are open, where some of the animals are out walking around where you can be up close to them.   I used the Nate's ABCs cartridge for my scene with the goat in the grass and the titles.  (Don't you just love the don't eat the grass sign on the goat diecut?)  The butterflies are from Give a Hoot.  We are looking forward to a trip to the zoo as soon as school is out-these pics are from last summer.



Cricut:
Nate's ABCs-all cuts except butterflies
Give a Hoot-butterflies
Paper-CTMH and CM solids, Bo Bunny double dot print
brown chalk ink

There is a new project every day at Exploring Cricut (also linked to the Exploring Cricut FB page), so something fun for you to check out every day!  (I like to surf and see what's new in my scrappy blogs while I'm eating my breakfast cereal after I get the kiddos all off to school and before I have to dive into the rest of the day.)









2 comments:

  1. Wonderful layout!! Love that goat and what a fun sign. Great photos!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really great, I love the images you chose. Great job.

    ReplyDelete