Friday, August 2, 2013

Photo Op! layout (for Exploring Cricut)

So for your Daily project for Exploring Cricut, I have a layout full of sunshine perfect for any summer event!  I used the CM Traveler cartridge for all the cuts (but you could easily substitute similar cuts from other cartridges if you don't have this one to replicate it).  I fell in love with this sunshine background paper from Imaginescence that I found at Archievers and then used lots of yellow and orange card stock for my die cut sun, journal box and titles.






Cricut:
CM Traveler-all cuts
Paper-Imaginescence prints, CTMH and CM solids
brown chalk ink

We seriously hope you are inspired to use your Cricut!  There is a new project up every day at Exploring Cricut to check out and give you ideas.

I'm also going to link this to the Just Because Linky Party over at Just B Creative Crazy!

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous..bright and fun LO.

    You should link it up at my Just Because Linky Party ~ Theme is Anything Goes!

    Be blessed, Beckie
    Just B Creative Crazy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these images. The bright colors and sunburst make it the most perfect summer layout. Cute papers too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout!! I love the colors. And that great pattern paper for the photo mats. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to see that you linked up at my Just Because Linky Party!

    Be blessed, Beckie
    Just B Creative Crazy

    ReplyDelete