Monday, October 28, 2013

Ghastly Poisons Halloween layout (for BBTB2)

Halloween is almost here!  Our BBTB2 challenge this week is trick or treat, selected by my awesome DT sister Jayne.  Now that my kids are bigger, I am finally able to make some creepy (as opposed to cute) Halloween layouts!

I used the A Frightful Affair cartridge to do this layout, featuring a mad scientist and witch cooking up some poison for their trick or treaters...(all the sugar from the Halloween candy is sort of like poison, lol!).   There are a few creepy mice and bats roaming around on this stormy night (it HAS to be a stormy night to make this poison, you see) to complete the scene.  And of course, we can't forget the awesome bubbling beakers of evil!  My print papers are from the Echo Park Apothecary Emporium collection from last year.



Cricut:
A Frightful Affair-all cuts (table hand cut)
Paper-Echo Park Apothecary Emporium collection prints, CTMH solids
brown chalk ink

Check out all the wonderfully scary Halloween projects my DT sisters have made at BBTB2, and we hope you will conjure one up and join us!  

10 comments:

  1. Such a great layout , love the scientist !!

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle this is awesome! Love your mad scientist and all the potions. Sassy witch too!!
    Hugs
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this layout! The papers you used are just perfect. The scientist and all the potions are so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Michelle!! I love the whole scene. The mice and bats are great. Love all of the cuts!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. your are the layout queen! I love this so very much! Definitely going into my inspiration file!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic LO! I have older boys who are getting into the creepy aspects of Halloween, and they would love this...;I am gonna need A Frightful Affair cart soon! On top of the great cricut cuts, love the photo mats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! The photo mats are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Michelle, I LOVE your layouts! They look AWESOME!!! The images are perfect and I LOVE the papers you used! Fabulous job!!!

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this layout. Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas “Anything Goes“ Linky Party.

    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Craftin ' Desert Divas ! I love this layout !!

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.BlogSpot.com

    ReplyDelete