Monday, October 21, 2013

October 31 layout (for Exploring Cricut)

It's almost time for Halloween and that is our challenge theme at Exploring Cricut this week!  I have a spooky cemetery layout for today, complete with the headless horseman, a black cat, and a skeleton!   My boys are big enough to want to be creepy rather than cute with their Halloween costumes, so I wanted my layout to reflect that.    The paper is from an old DCWV stack, which got my layout started, with the creepy tree and cemetery.  I just added some spooky goodness with the headless horseman, skeleton, and black cat.  (Plus a few more tombstones and the bat.)  I used Happy Hauntings for all my cuts, including the October 31 title.



Cricut:
Happy Hauntings-all cuts
Paper-DCWV stack prints, CTMH solids

Go check all the spooky goodness from the DT at Exploring Cricut and link up something creepy and fun of your own for Halloween!

5 comments:

  1. I love the idea of starting with paper that already has a scene on it! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job on this layout! I was wanting to use the headless horseman this year too. We are kind of hooked on the new show Sleepy Hollow and my youngest would love that on her layout. TFS:)

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this layout! Great images you chose with that fab BG paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhh Spooky!!!! I so love your layout Michelle!! The headless horseman is fabulous. Love the skeleton, cat and bat, too. And the bg paper is just perfect!!! :)

    ReplyDelete