Friday, January 17, 2014

Dude, Chill card (for Exploring Cricut)

Hi guys!  Today is my day for the daily project at Exploring Cricut and I have a wintery card that one of the kids is using for holiday thank yous.  He wanted something "funny", so this was the result.  This is my favorite snowman on the Winter Frolic cartridge and he looked pretty chill and cool!  I've been dying to use this stamp ever since I got this set.  I cut the speech bubble from the Accent Essentials cartridge.  The background snowflake paper is from the Bo Bunny Powder Mountain collection from last year.




Cricut:
Winter Frolic-snowman
Accent Essentials-speech bubble
Paper-Bo Bunny Powder Mountain prints, CTMH solids
ink-Stampin Up Night of Navy
Stamps-Paper Smooches Frosty Fellas

Check out all the fun daily projects at Exploring Cricut every day-you will see great stuff from Diane and all my DT sisters!

4 comments:

  1. This gave me a chuckle this morning! He is one of my favorite snowmen on the cart too. Bg paper is really pretty. Have you gone to Archiver yet for the close out sale? So sad we won't have them anymore. Would love to get together when it's warmer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your little snowman and the awesome pattern paper! Great job & Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card Michelle!!! I love this snowman cut. The bg paper is great. Love the little snowman stamped on the inside. :)

    ReplyDelete