Friday, March 14, 2014

Enjoy Life layout (for Exploring Cricut)

Today is my day for the daily project at Exploring Cricut!  My "Enjoy Life" layout is for pics of the boys, using paper from Echo Park's All About a Boy collection from last year.  The "Enjoy Life" theme is pretty multipurpose, so this title would work for a variety of pictures.

I used the CM This and That cricut cart and the CM Traveler cart. The star border and the Enjoy Life title are from the This and That cartridge.  The font is from Traveler.  (You could change the star border to anything that suited your layout theme.)   To make the little accent bar at the left bottom of the layout, I cut a 1 3/4 by 4 inch rectangle.  I used a 1 1/2 inch square punch to punch a square out of the corner.  I used a 1 1/4 inch square punch to cut the three orange squares.  You can see how I layered the squares over the rectangle and added some stickers plus one square is accenting my journaling box.  (I was shown this in a CM workshop long ago-it's a good way to use small stickers on a big layout where they might get overwhelmed alone.)






Cricut:
CM This and That-title and star border
CM Traveler-font
Paper/stickers-Echo Park It's All About a Boy collection
brown chalk ink
CM square punches

There is a new daily project every day at Exploring Cricut, so check back there tomorrow to see what is in store for inspiration!  Diane has lots of excellent projects and challenges planned!


4 comments:

  1. Loving the word art you chose! Great words to live by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout Michelle!! Love all of the different papers and those stickers!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout! I have a lot of Creative Memories goodies, but I never did purchase their cartridges - I wish I did, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout with some fun papers! Your pics will look fantastic:)

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete