Monday, March 24, 2014

I have two projects today...

Happy Monday!  It was a busy weekend at work, with lots of traumas and general mayhem, so I can say with all truthfulness that I'm actually really happy it's Monday instead of Friday and Saturday night!    I have two posts for you today.  Just below is a Disney themed layout using the Best of Pixar cartridge, about Monster's Inc for Exploring Cricut.  Scroll down one post for my BBTB2 spring flowers themed layout, using the CM Be Young and CM Cheerful Seasons cartridge.  Unfortunately the weather did NOT get the message about spring flowers, as it's supposed to snow today!  Hope all of you have a wonderful week and maybe some warmer sunnier weather!!

1 comment:

  1. Snow for us tomorrow. sigh But thankfully only a dusting, but still snow showers. One day the weather will reflect that it is spring. lol Hugs

    ReplyDelete