Monday, March 24, 2014

Spring layout (for BBTB2)

Spring flowers are the theme this week for the BBTB2 challenge.  I'm feeling all springy and my daffodils and grape hyacinths are starting to pop their stalks up out of the ground, so this was a fun layout to make!  I was in the mood for soft spring colors, so when I found the soft green striped background paper in my stash I knew it was just the thing!  Love it when I am surprised by finding something in my stash (although I think my husband feels that means the stash is too big…..lol!).  I used my CM Be Young cartridge for most of the cuts and CM Cheerful Seasons for the title.

the whole layout

isn't Mr. Sun cool with his shades?

pretty spring flowers

even the tree is feeling springy and full of leaves!

Cricut:
CM Cheerful Seasons-title
CM Be Young-all other cuts
Paper-green stripe from Echo Park dots and stripes collection, spring print ?, solids CTMH
brown chalk ink

I hope you are having some lovely spring weather soon and can enjoy the flowers!  In the meantime, we'd love to see your flower projects at BBTB2, so link up your projects!  And, check out the fresh fun projects from the rest of the design team!

9 comments:

  1. Oh Michelle, this is a beautiful layout! I love the colors you have used as well as the die cuts. They are perfect!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great layout !!! Love the spring colors and flowers !!! Hope you have a great day !

    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty and springy a wonderful layout-- You have inspired me I do not make enough layouts and I think this spring I may do it!! I love it.
    Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The paper is just perfect as is your layout. I love the flower cuts. I can't wait to see the flowers. The closest that I am getting right now, is an orchid in my house that is getting blooms on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty LO and great soft spring colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful layout Michelle!! I so love all of the cuts. And the spring colors are most fabulous. Love that pattern paper for your photo mats, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Michelle, this layout is SO FUN!!! I LOVE all of your cuts - they are so fun and playful! Your papers are fabulous too! Amazing job!!!

    Have a great week!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  8. This layout is just gorgeous!! I love the soft colors and all the cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the sun! Fabulous spring design! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete