Monday, April 7, 2014

I've got two posts today...

Happy Monday!  I hope the sun will be shining and spring will be happening where ever you are today.  I've been all sniffly from a cold and  feel sure that sunshine and some extra Vitamin C might be the cure.  And maybe some chicken soup from Panera!  I have two posts today.  Just below is a my Easter layout for Exploring Cricut, using Phrases, Elegant Edges, and Create A Critter 2.  Scroll down one post for my Easter card for BBTB2, using Kate's ABCs.  Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you feel better , we had the flu at our house this past week ( not fun at all ) ! We are finally getting better , though my two year old is now showing signs of having a cold :( !! Hope you get plenty of rest !!

    Hugs,
    Mayra :)

    ReplyDelete