Saturday, July 26, 2014

Shedd Aquarium layout

I've got an aquarium layout for you today that I'm going to link to the Fantabulous Cricut Wet and Wild challenge this week.  We went to the Shedd aquarium in Chicago last summer and I took lots of cool fishy pictures that need a home!

The background paper is from the Colorbok Beach House collection and I layered different strips on the bottom (cut using a wave template I've had forever).  All the fish (including shark, octopus, crab) and coral are from the Life As A Beach cartridge.  I did add a teeny piece of black under the eyes of all the fish.  The title uses two different fonts- the big font is from Birthday Bash and the smaller font is the Lyrical Letters Jack Sprat.  The coral and seaweed are from Life As A Beach also.





Cricut:
Birthday Bash-big font
Lyrical Letters-small font
Life as a Beach-all fish and coral
Paper-BG print papers Colorbok Beach House, solids CTMH
brown chalk ink

I hope you guys are all having a relaxing weekend and getting some sunshine and fun!

2 comments:

  1. Super Layout!! I love all your water animals, wonderful colors.
    Thank you for joining FCC “Wet & Wild” challenge this week. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L. DT member for FCC
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I love the colors and papers you chose!

    ReplyDelete