Monday, September 22, 2014

Life's Little Moments layout (for BBTB2)

Happy Monday everyone!  Hope you had a great weekend!  We spent ours celebrating birthdays…my oldest son turned 16 last week and my birthday was this weekend (we only did one cake for the two of us so I can say I was 16 too, LOL!)  I got to order some new scrapbook supplies for my bday, among other things, so that is ALWAYS fun!

Our BBTB2 challenge this week is butterflies.  I used the beautiful butterflies on the Graphically Speaking cartridge for my layout.  The title, swirl, and heart are also from Graphically Speaking….it has more than just words!  The sweet print papers are leftovers from the Echo Park Everyday Eclectic collection-I only have a tiny bit of it left, since I've been paper-hoarding it for just the right project.


Cricut:
Graphically Speaking-all cuts
Paper-Echo Park Everyday Eclectic collection prints, Echo Park Capture Life blue solid, CTMH other solids
brown chalk ink

Fly over to BBTB2 to see all the gorgeous butterfly projects!

9 comments:

  1. I am in LOVE with this layout!!! Are you sure you don't have any girls because you sure are good at those girly layouts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hot air balloon paper is sooo pretty!! There is just something so peaceful about hot air balloons. The butterflies are also pretty. I love the soft colors of your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I almost forgot. Happy "16th" birthday, too. Hope you had a wonderful day. Enjoy your new scrap supplies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous layout Michelle!! Love these butterflies and I love the hot air balloon paper. Happy Birthday to you and your son!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This layout is pretty fabulous! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colors and patterns , the butterfly is perfect !!
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun designer paper! Love your layout the butterflies look great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another fabulous layout! LOVE all the cuts, I don't have Graphically Speaking so I'm not familiar with it, but these images are fabulous! Super fun paper too!

    Have a wonderful week!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday to all. Beautiful layout this week, that balloon paper is great

    ReplyDelete