Monday, November 17, 2014

Dear Santa layout (for BBTB2)

It's an anything goes challenge this week at BBTB2, so I'm sharing a Christmas layout!  Winter has arrived here in KC with cold and snow this weekend and I'm starting to make Christmas cards and scrapbook last year's Christmas pictures.  I'm not allowed by the hubs to start playing any Christmas music until after Thanksgiving though, so I have to play carols on the down low (because you've gotta have some Bing Crosby White Christmas and Mannheim Steamroller Xmas music to do Christmas projects) and make my Christmas stuff while he's not home, lol!  I used the Winter Frolic cartridge for all the cuts on this layout.  The reindeer with the Christmas lights tangled in his antlers is one of my favorite cricut cuts-it always makes me laugh for some reason.  There is a variety of cool projects to see over at BBTB2 and we hope you will link up an anything goes project of your own this week!



Cricut:
Winter Frolic-all cuts.  Title cut at 3 1/2 in, reindeer&Santa at 4 in, tree at 4 1/2 in, border at 3/4 in.
Paper-The Paper Studio prints (from Hobby Lobby), CTMH solids
brown chalk ink

7 comments:

  1. This is such an adorable layout Michelle! I love, love all the cute die cuts you used on this layout. The paper you used is fabulous, you always pick the perfect papers for your layouts!! I haven't listened to any Christmas music, but I have been watching Christmas movies in my crafty room. God knows, my hubby won't let me watch them out in the main part of the house. lol A girls gotta do what she's gotta do! lol Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love! This layout just makes me happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those cuts with the white background, makes them pop off the page. Great layout. Ok, you put me in the mood, where's the xmas CDs?

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful layout. I love the Winter Frolic cuts and the beautiful paper! If it is going to be this cold, might as well enjoy crafting and playing the Christmas music, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layout! I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness!! This is adorable Michelle!! Love the cuts and the great papers!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling layout I just love how the papers match your cricut cuts so perfectly! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete