Monday, November 24, 2014

Thankful card (for BBTB2)

Happy Monday!  It's been a rainy weekend here in KC and I've been cozied up in my basement enjoying some crafty time.  Our BBTB2 challenge this week is Giving Thankds.  I used the CM Cheerful Seasons cartridge, one of my faves, for the pumpkin and thankful sentiment on my card.  The BBTB2 team has some gorgeous projects you can look at and then link up a project of your own!

And Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!  I'm looking extra forward to Thanksgiving this year because I don't have to work a shift in the ICU over the Thanksgiving holiday this year for a change.  So bring on the turkey and pie!  My husband is smoking a turkey and my mom and I are making pies and our relatives are coming over to celebrate with us.  I hope you all have a wonderful holiday full of delicious eats and the opportunity to reflect on the blessings of the year!  
  


Cricut:
CM Cheerful Seasons-all cuts
Paper-CTMH prints and solids
brown chalk ink
ribbon-American Crafts

7 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous card Michelle! I am loving that pumpkin and the word "thankful". Which we all have much to be thankful for! So happy to hear that you get to enjoy this holiday wth your family this year without having to work! Bless you for all the holidays you do work!!! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving my friend! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and just perfect card !!!! I adore the pumpkin !!! Hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Michelle, this card is so beautiful. I love the pumpkin cut and the background paper. Hope you and your family has a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card Michelle!! So happy you will get to spend Thanksgiving with your family!! Hope you have a wonderful one!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. bad weather days mean crafty days for me too. happy thanksgiving - love your card.

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome pumpkin! Love your card! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card! I hope you enjoyed turkey dinner! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete