Monday, June 8, 2015

Scenic View layout

Happy Monday!  I spent the weekend taking my oldest high school son on a road trip to college for a summer school class-his first college experience.  It was somewhat surreal to be moving him into the dorm-not sure I'm ready for this life transition, although he is!  I guess they have to grow up….

Our BBTB2 challenge this week is to use a sign or banner.  I saw lots of road signs and billboards (and even a 4th of July banner!) on this little road trip, but I'm in the mood for some summer vacation so my project is a layout of vacation pics from last summer at Rocky Mountain National Park.   (The roads in the park had Scenic View signs at certain points where you could stop, pull over, and take pictures).  The Camping Critters cartridge had the the perfect scenic view sign!  The backpacking moose and stand of trees are also from Camping Critters.  The are a zillion possibilities with cricut signs and banners, so have some fun and link up a project with us at BBTB2!


Cricut:
Camping Critters-all cuts
Paper-Reminisce print, CTMH solids
brown chalk ink

5 comments:

  1. Stylish LO Michelle! Beautiful pictures and great details! Good luck to you in your new life transition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun layout Michelle! I love the Campin' Critter's cart, it has some fabulous die cuts on it. Your pictures are amazing views, looks like it was a fabulous vacation! Yea, these kids grow up way to fast and they are ready to move onto the next phase in their lives, mom's however don't want to let go. Ask me how I know?!!! I still don't want to let go of my youngest, and I'm happy that he is home from college for the summer. lol Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rocky Mountain National Park is certainly beautiful with another fantastic view around every corner! This sign really says it. I love your beautiful pics and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic layout Michelle!! Love those great cuts and those fabulous photos!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Campin Critters is one of my favorite carts, and you made it look easy with another great layout. I could use this for a trip I am taking this year. Love the plaid background too.

    maureen

    ReplyDelete