Monday, July 27, 2015

I love Summer layout

Happy Monday!  I'm kinda tired after working nights this weekend and also driving Son#1 to strings camp another day this weekend (it's several hours away :() and I need industrial strength caffeine today!!!!  I'm thinking it's a 6 pack diet Coke kind of day, lol!  And Marching Band camp starts for Son#2 first thing this morning-guess summer vacay is really over, sad face.

Our BBTB2 challenge this week is to use a watermelon die cut-perfect for summer, right?  My layout has a whole bunch of sweet summer images from the Simply Charmed cartridge, including the title.  The print paper is from the Doodlebug Sunkissed collection (really awesome and I've used pretty much every scrap of it!).  The design team at BBTB2 have rounded up a variety of tasty watermelon cuts to inspire you to make something-take a look!



Cricut:
Simply Charmed-all cuts
Paper-Doodlebug Sunkissed collection prints, CTMH solids
brown chalk ink for edging

9 comments:

  1. a perfect summer feast layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with the last minute summer activities! love your lo as usual! great pps, colors and die cuts! i've gotta pull out my simply charmed for summer cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you certainly are busy. This paper is so pretty and so great for a summertime layout. I love all the treat images. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness Michelle, you are one busy momma and employee! I can't believe summer is all but over too. My youngest will be going back to college next month and I'm not ready for him to leave! But leave he must. You know I am in love with this layout! I love the fun die cuts and the bright, summery papers. Just too cute for words! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so loving, loving, loving this your layout Michelle!!! The cuts are wonderful. The paper are fabulous. And I love the title!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome LO Love the background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very adorable layout! Highlighted some of my summer favorites too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this darling layout, Michelle. Every single cut just makes me smile. You are such an amazing scrapbooker!!

    Oh I remember the band camp days - all three kids were in marching band. Yes, that always signaled the end of summer vacay. We had to be home and resettled in time for band camp. My kids (adults) still have wonderful memories from band camp so it was time well invested. The first year that we had no one in band camp, I considered doing a drive-by for old time sake!! hahaha
    xx Susan

    ReplyDelete