Monday, March 28, 2016

Dreams flower layout

Happy Monday!  I hope you had a wonderful Easter weekend!  I am finally recuperated after returning from the marathon trip to New York City last week and back to work as usual.   Our BBTB2 challenge is bulb flowers this week, so I used one of my favorite flower cuts from the CM Cheerful Seasons cartridge.  The title cut "dreams" and the word "laughter" in the journal spot are also both from Cheerful Seasons.  I thought the bunch of iris went well with the lovely background paper I have hoarded in the stash forever.  I took pics of my boys dressed up for Easter that will go on here.  The design team over at BBTB2 has some beautiful flower projects to inspire you and you can link up a project of your own this week!



Cricut:
CM Cheerful Seasons-all cuts
Paper-Colorbok bg paper, Paper Pizazz purple floral print, CTMH solids
brown chalk ink

4 comments:

  1. Wow, these papers are absolutely gorgeous and the iris looks so wonderful with your layout and papers. This is a beautiful spring time layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic layout Michelle!! Love that bg paper!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors on this pretty layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's your special talent that make this paper look especially pretty. Wonderful layout.

    maureen

    ReplyDelete