Monday, May 16, 2016

Forest Hiking layout (tree challenge)

Happy Monday!  One more week of school….I am SO ready for the finals stress to be over for the teenagers!  They've been a little cranky and stressed out!  (Studying for pre-calc, french, and spanish finals will do that to a kid…)  We are all going to be celebrating Thursday night when school's out!

Our BBTB2 challenge this week is to use a cricut tree on a project.  There is such a multitude of trees to choose from on many different cartridges that I was stuck on which tree to use.  I was making this layout for some hiking pictures, so I finally decided to use some of the cute animal cuts on the Give A Hoot cartridge and guess what?  It had trees too.  Problem solved!  Since Give A Hoot doesn't have a font, I went with one of the fonts on the Stork's Delivery cartridge for the title.  Hope you enjoy this hiking layout and take a look at the design team projects over at BBTB2!  The linky at BBTB2 will be open for you to show off a project too.


Cricut:
CM Stork's Delivery-Frogs and Snails font
Give a Hoot-all other cuts
Paper-Bella Blvd Campout collection prints, CTMH solids
brown chalk ink

3 comments:

  1. Forest hiking is definitely one of my favorite things to do. We just got back from a week hiking in the Smokies/Appalachians. It is so beautiful and gives you such peace. I feel like I could use this layout for my pics, lol. The papers are so pretty and I love the critters that you chose. Beautiful layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your hiking layout. Lotsa room for pictures yet you some really cute cuts. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout! Not cluttered but still some great cuts to accentuate it. I hadn't even thought of including animals on mine but I have many more to do from our trips. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete