Monday, June 20, 2016

Wild Things layout

Happy Monday!  Our BBTB2 challenge this week is to use two of something on a project.  My layout for some zoo pictures has two monkeys, along with lots of other adorable critters from the Create A Critter cartridge.  We took the kids and their cousins to the zoo earlier this month, so I have a bunch of funny zoo pictures to scrap.  Our zoo has "borrowed" some koalas from the San Diego Zoo for the summer, so we had to go see them (and I had to put a koala on my layout)!  Apparently koalas sleep 20 plus hours a day, according to the exhibit info (they certainly slept through our visit!) and I feel like I could also be a koala-it sounds very relaxing, don't you think?  The polaroid style photo frames are from the Artbooking cartridge and the font is from the Stork's Delivery cartridge.  Hope you will check out the rest of the design team projects over at BBTB2 and join us this week with two of something.


Cricut:
Stork's Delivery-Frogs and Snails title font
Artbooking-polaroid photo mats
Create A Critter-all other cuts
Paper-CTMH solids, Echo Park bg paper
brown chalk ink
square punch for photo corners

6 comments:

  1. Fun layout. I bet your zoo pictures are going to look awesome on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your LO as usual! Great pps and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun zoo trip layout - love the poloriad frames for pictures on the side. I always forget to use the idea o layouts and it is such a great way to add on photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Michelle!! I still love seeing all your beautiful layouts! Pinning this one! One of these days, I'll get my groove back!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I think being a Koala sounds mighty fine to me, too! I love all of your "wild things" and this layout will show off your zoo pictures so nicely! This is very, very cute!

    ReplyDelete