Monday, December 5, 2016

Believe layout

Happy Monday!  It's December and time to get in the Christmas spirit!  As we have many holiday school music productions from the band and orchestra to attend over the next two weeks, I think I'll be feeling the Christmas vibes for sure.  Our BBTB2 challenge this week is to use Christmas wording on a project.  I used the Artbooking cartridge to make my Christmas layout below.  No fancy papers needed, just solid cardstock and Artbooking!  (Which is kind of rare for me, since judging from my craft area, I've never met a patterned paper I didn't like, lol!).  The team over at BBTB2 has some beautiful holiday projects to see and you can link up a project there this week to share:)



Cricut:
Artbooking-all cuts
Paper-CTMH

3 comments:

  1. These images certainly don't need background paper. The photo frames with the bows are so pretty. I am going to my grand daughters concert tonight. She is 3 years old. I love the Christmas programs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that attending a Christmas musical performance is one of the best ways to start off the holidays! Your layout is awesome and you're right, it doesn't need any patterned paper. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best time of year for music, your family must be really busy. Great layout. Art booking has lots of Christmas cuts, you used a few of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete