Monday, January 9, 2017

Blue Hawaii layout

Happy Monday!  Our BBTB2 challenge this week is in honor of Elvis' birthday-make a project that references an Elvis song.  My layout is reflecting the Blue Hawaii album.  I used the Life is A Beach and Doodlecharms cartridges for most of this beach layout.  Since I'm not going to get to go anywhere tropical this winter and it's been super cold and wintery here in KC, this will have to give me that tropical vibe I am wishing for.  There are some fun Elvis projects up over at BBTB2 for you to take a look and enter the challenge for a chance at a prize!!!!


Cricut:
Life is a Beach-palm trees, leaves, flowers, sand pail/shovel, right side sand castle title, lifeguard stand, hula girl
Doodlecharms-left side sand castle
Everyday Paperdolls-cloud
unknown-sun was cut from a previous project and I don't recall what cartridge
Paper-CTMH solids, yellow bg print unknown
 brown chalk ink

2 comments:

  1. Your layout definitely transported me to somewhere warm and tropical. Now, you will have to go to Hawaii to put pictures in your layout, lol. I love all of the fun images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Michelle, this Blue Hawaii layout is FABULOUS!!! I adore all of the fun details you have added, especially the gorgeous flowers, lush greenery, and those fun sand castles. You our did yourself, my friend!!! Love this.
    xx Susan

    ReplyDelete