Monday, May 15, 2017

Graduation layout

Happy Monday!  It's been a roller coaster emotional week at my house.  Son#1 graduated from high school Friday night!  Not only did he graduate with honors in the top 10% of his class, he is also an International Baccalaureate diploma candidate and won a medal as the Outstanding English student of his high school on Honor's Day.  I'm not ashamed to admit I cried tears of pride and joy.  I remember so clearly the day he was born and now he has grown up into an amazing man and I look forward to seeing what his future holds as he heads to college in the fall.

Fortunately for me, our BBTB2 challenge this week is a graduation theme-and you know I took plenty of graduation pictures Friday night! So...naturally I made a graduation layout.  It's fairly simple design, as the pictures will be the focus, but I accented my large photo (which will be a fantastic pic of the cap toss at the end) with the graduation cap from Locker Talk.   The design team has ideas for cards, layouts, etc for graduation, so take a look and link up a project.


Cricut:
CM Traveler-font
Locker Talk-graduation cap
Paper-TPC graduation print, CTMH solids

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous scrapbook layout!
    ~Janis (BBTB2 DT sister)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your son, who graduated. What an accomplishment. I can see why you are very proud of him. Your layout is so fabulous and that picture will look great with that cap to highlight it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A child's graduation is such a bittersweet time, but your layout will be such a nice way to save those special memories. Congrats on all his honors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to son #1! Outstanding achievements; you have every right to cry tears of pride and joy! Your men are so talented - I bet they get that from their mom!!

    I really like this layout. It is such a perfect "Guy" graduation layout. The colors are perfect, the cuts are perfect, I bet the photos will look perfect on the pages!!!

    ReplyDelete