Monday, June 12, 2017

Father's Day card

Happy Monday!  Our BBTB2 challenge this week has a Father's Day theme...so get busy making something for that special Dad!  My card is pretty simple as I've been a little pressed for time, using the word "happy" from the Artbooking cartridge and stamping the "Father's Day" part of the title.  I thought the cute paper with the little houses was perfect for the background.  You can link up a project and see the design team's ideas over at BBTB2.



Cricut:
Artbooking-happy
Paper-Amy Tangerine
Stamps-Paper Smooches
Ink-Memento Tuxedo Black, CTMH crystal blue

4 comments:

  1. I am sorry you have been pressed for time, but thank you for taking the time to make this cute card! I like the mixed sentiment - cut and stamped together. The little house paper is great. Did you ink that? I hope life gets less stressed as the summer unfolds.
    Hugs, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute. Such a cute card and I just love the background paper. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This paper is so wonderful, and the wording is definitely all you need. The colors are so pretty. I think a Father's Day Card can be pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful paper for your card that says it all - men are not all about all the words - they just take it as it comes. great card. And you thought it might slow down for summer/????? hahaha

    ReplyDelete