Monday, July 17, 2017

Glam Artiste gift card holder

Happy Monday!  Our BBTB2 challenge this week is to make a 3D project.  I am generally not much for 3D decorative items because with 3 teenage boys and a crazy cat, rapid destruction is pretty much  guaranteed.  With that in mind,  I decided to make one of the gift card holders from the Artiste cartridge for a niece's birthday for my 3D project.  My birthday plan is to get her a Sephora gift card (she can have fun at what we call the make-up candy store), so I cut the cute nail polish bottle and lipstick from the Forever Young cartridge to "glam" up my gift card holder.  I love the gift card holder on Artiste and have cut often-it was actually the reason I bought the cartridge!!!  (Because with teens, you get them gift cards or cash....that's what they want!). There are lots of darling 3D projects over at BBTB2 to see that hopefully won't be destroyed immediately,  unlike at my house, so please go check them out and you can link up one of your own.



Cricut:
Artiste-gift card holder
Forever Young-nail polish, lipstick, glam title
Paper-CTMH solids, green Echo Park

3 comments:

  1. I love your comment about destruction, lol. Our family has three boys and I never got to do girly things. Now I have grand daughters, so I get to make and do girly things. I love the gift card holder. It is so perfect for your money gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect for a girl! Thank you for joining in on my DS challenge. ~Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that gift card holder from Artiste and have used it many times too! Yours is very cute!

    ReplyDelete