Monday, September 18, 2017

Love you to the core apple card

Happy Monday!  It was a week of illness at my house but I'm happy to report that ice cream does, in fact, make everything better.  Sick people AND mom's mood, lol!  If they could only make a no calorie ice cream, I think a lot of the world's problems could be solved....ice cream for all!  If only it were that easy, right?

Our BBTB2 challenge this week is to use an apple.  My oldest son and one of my nieces went off to college this fall and they've let me know college students like getting mail from home!  So I'm planning to send both of them some fun little cards and packages every few weeks and I made this one with an apple for my niece.  I used my favorite cricut apple from Doodlecharms and paired it with this "love you to the core" stamp.  It's going to be fun making some cute cards to make them smile!  Take a look at the harvest-full of apple projects over at BBTB2 and make something cute yourself to link up!


Cricut:
Doodlecharms-apple
Paper-My Mind's Eye 6x6 collection prints, CTMH solids
Stamp-so old I'm not even sure, lol
Punches-scalloped oval and oval from Stampin' Up

4 comments:

  1. Gotta love that Doodlecharms apple! This paper is just perfect for your apple card. The sentiment sure makes you smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that Doodlecharms apple. It is so perfect! And the papers you used are amazing. But, girlfriend, those sentiments are the bomb!!! Very nice!!
    xx Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colorful card. Yep it must be hard moving out for the first time - and to a dorm no less. Great idea. (I moved from home to a home with my husband at age 20 - but don't remember)

    ReplyDelete